Pasta, as we all know, is an Italian cuisine by tradition. Pasta is a form of noodle made from unleavened dough of durum wheat flour.
Pasta is cooked in various forms. I love it. And I love to cook it for me and all others. After cooking it by so many ways this is one of my favorite recipes – crafted by me with my special touch!
It is one of those items which is loved by one and all. Also, it can be consumed in different forms – Starters, Main course or even in small quantities at any time of the day, or even night.
Here is one such highly appreciated Pasta recipe for you guys. Hope you all like the recipe.
Main Ingredient: Pasta
Course: Main Course
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Level of Cooking: Medium
- Pasta- Penne or Fusilli – 2 Cups
- Water to boil
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Oil – 2 teaspoons
- Butter or Olive Oil – 4 Teaspoons
- Garlic Paste – 1 Teaspoon (Optional)
- Maida – 2 Tablespoons
- Milk – 3 Cups
- Cream – 1 Tablespoon (Optional)
- Liquid Cheese – 1 ½ Tablespoons
- Salt to taste
- Sugar to taste (Optional)
- Black Pepper
- Italian Mixed Herbs – 2 teaspoons
- Add Water, Oil, and Salt to the pan. Put it to boil.
- When Water starts boiling, add Pasta to it and cover the pan with the lid on medium flame. Allow it to boil for 15 minutes.
- When Pasta is boiled, drain out the hot Water.
- In another pan, add Butter or Olive Oil. Allow it to heat for a minute.
- Add Garlic Paste to it. Heat it for a minute. Add Maida to it. Stir it for a minute. While stirring continuously, slowly and gradually add Milk. Avoid formation of a lump in the mixture. Keep stirring until the mixture is smooth (and there are no lumps).
- Add Cream and Cheese to the mixture. Keep stirring to form a uniform mixture.
- Add Salt, Sugar, Black Pepper and Mixed Herbs. Mix it well.
- Add boiled Pasta to the white sauce. Coat Pasta with the white sauce. Heat it for a minute.
- Serve it hot.
Add few drops of Oil to water, so that the Pasta doesn’t stick to the pan.
Do try and let me know how it turned out. Like, Share, and do Comment below!
For more such recipes, follow us on: