Nutella, as we all know, is a sweetened hazelnut cocoa spread. It was introduced in the year 1964. It finds its roots in Italy. Its unique combination of ingredients makes us love it more than anything at any given point of time. The tale of Nutella’s origin is an inspiring one, combining both love and passion with the meticulous selection and processing of chocolate, hazelnut, sugar etc. to create a unique and delicious spread.
We all know, in how many different ways Nutella can be tried out – the best being used as a spread on bread. However, there are a lot of other creative recipes that can be tried out with Nutella.
Here, I present to you one of the finely made recipes crafted by me in recent times. Nutella is my favourite and I love experimenting it in various forms. I hope this Nutellicious (Nutritious + Delicious) Shake recipe will make you fall in love with Nutella all over again. Hope you all like the recipe. Enjoy!
Main Ingredient: Nutella
Cook Time: 10 mins
Serves: 1 or 2
Level of Cooking: Easy
- Chocolate Ice-Cream – 1 Cup
- Milk – 200 ml
- Nutella – 2 Teaspoons
- Biscuits – Oreo, Hide & Seek, or Bourbourn
- Chocolate Syrup – 2 Teaspoons
- Sugar (Optional)
- Whipping Cream
- Dairy Milk Shots
- Any other Chocolates you want to add 😉
- Add all Shake ingredients to Mixer Grinder and blend it well. Add Sugar only if you like your Shake to be extra sweet.
- Once you get a smooth Shake, add it to the serving glass (container).
- Top it with Whipped Cream, Gems, Kitkat, Biscuits and all yummy goodies.
- Your chocolaty delicious Nutellicious Shake is ready. Enjoy!
Whip cool Cream before adding it, with a whipper.
Do try and let me know how it turned out. Like, Share, and do Comment below!
For more such recipes, follow us on: