Thandai Mousse Recipe: Thandai, as we all know, is a very popular Indian cold drink which is basically a mixture of almonds, pepper, rose petals, poppy seeds, cardamom, saffron, milk, and sugar. This flavor is directly related to 2 major Indian festivals – Holi & Maha Shivratri. Needless to say that this flavour is loved by so many of us and we can’t have enough of it. Hence, this Holi, I fused this Indian flavour with a western dish of Mousse and hence created Thandai Mousse recipe for all of you guys. Also Try: Anjeer Kulfi Recipe: Easy Steps To Make This Delicious Dessert At Home This Summer
I designed this eggless Thandai Mousse recipe on my own and it turned out to be sooo delicious. I also served this at my home to a few guests and they seemed to love it so much. Be it kids or the adults, they all just couldn’t stop at just one. And, just to mention it gets prepared in almost half an hour, so you can prepare this for any party beforehand and just serve it to your guests at the right time. Also Read: Jello Shots Recipe: Try This Yummy Tricolour-Themed Dessert
It’s hassle-free, unique, easy, scrumptious, and an amazing Fusion Indian Dessert perfect for any party or get-together. Try this recipe in your kitchen especially for festivals like Holi, and you will thank me later.
- Course: Dessert
- Cook Time: 1/2 Hour
- Level of Cooking: Easy
- Serves : 4
- Puramio Whipping Powder – 100 gms
- Milk – 100 ml
- Thandai Syrup – 1 1/2 tbsp
- Poppy Seeds – 1 tsp
- Pistachio – 2 tsp
- Rose Petals – a few
- Pumpkin seeds – 1 tsp
- Saffron – a few strands
Watch the full video recipe for Thandai Mousse at home:
- Take Whipping Powder in a bowl. Add milk to it.
- Start whisking the cream using an electric whisker till you start seeing soft standing peeks of the whipped cream.
- Add Thandai Syrup to the cream and give a quick mix to this mixture.
- Then, add Poppy Seeds, Pistachio, Rose Petals, Pumpkin Seeds & Saffron strands to this mixture and give it a final mix.
- Freeze it for an hour or so. And your Thandai Mousse is ready to serve.
- Don’t over whip the cream.
- You can also replace milk with water. Quick recipe: Paan Chocolate Recipe: How To Make Paan Flavoured Chocolate Balls
Do make this yummilicious Thandai Mousse recipe and tell me how it turned out for you. If you have any doubts or queries regarding this recipe of Eggless Thandai Mousse, please write in the comments section below. I’ll be glad to solve your queries. Till then, Happy Eating!