Crispy Maggi Noodles Recipe: Well, Maggi needs no introduction. We all love Maggi. I love it so much. Everyone has their own special and unique Maggi recipe. Be it an early morning breakfast, lunch, dinner, or as a midnight snack – Maggi has always come to our rescue. Also try: Best Recipes For Quarantine Season: Try These Delicious Dishes At Home This Summer
The good thing about Maggi noodles is that it is loved by one and all. Different flavours and different methods have been tried over the years to prepare a delicious bowl of Maggi; however, there’s nothing that can beat a bowl of classical Maggi.
Nonetheless, taking the challenge head-on, we at Flavours To Savour present you an easy Maggi recipe which will not only leave you finger-licking, but also craving for more. It’s called the ‘Crispy Maggi Noodles’ recipe, and let me tell you, it is one of my favourite recipes. Quick read: Crispy Maggi Bhel Recipe: Try Out The Delicious Fusion Of Bhel And Instant Noodles From My Special Maggi Recipe Collection
I have tried to make this 2-minute Maggi noodles in a lot of ways. The funny thing is that I have even quarrelled with my siblings over pouring the Maggi Masala before/after boiling the noodles’ cake. Well, we all have our fond memories of cooking Maggi, right? Also try: How to Prepare Tasty Maggi? Know These Easy Steps To Prepare Simple Maggi Instant Noodles!
So, here we present you one such Maggi recipe (from ‘My Special Maggi Recipe Collection’) that I am sure, that you will love to try at your home. And I am so sure that people around you would ask for this new Maggi recipe.
Main Ingredient: Maggi Noodles | Course: Appetizer/Main Course
- Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
- Serves: 1
- Level of Cooking: Easy
- Taste: Tangy
- Maggi – 1 Cake
- Oil – To fry
- Oil – 1 Tablespoon
- Onion – 2 Tablespoons (finely chopped)
- Capsicum (Optional) – 1 Tablespoon (finely chopped)
- Pasta-Pizza Sauce – 3 Tablespoons
- Salt – As per taste (optional)
- Spring Onion – (Chopped, for Garnishing)
- Break the Maggi noodles cake into small pieces as shown in the picture below
- Fry them, in hot Oil, on a medium flame for 30 seconds till they turn golden brown. You need to be really quick to take them out as they will get ‘burnt’ really soon
- Strain them out on absorbing paper (can use tissue paper too)
- Add Oil in another pan
- After the Oil heats up, add Onion and Capsicum to it and stir it for a minute
- Add Pasta-Pizza Sauce and mix it nicely
- Add the fried Maggi noodles to it and mix it well. Coat the noodles evenly with the sauce well
- Add ¼ cup Water, if required. Keep mixing it until it evaporates completely
- Your Crispy Maggi noodles are ready
- All you need to do now is to serve it hot and garnish it with Spring Onions for better taste
Watch Crispy Maggi Recipe: Easy steps to prepare unique and tasty Maggi noodles
- You can buy Pasta-Pizza sauce from the market. You will easily get it at any grocery store
- Don’t add too much Water else your Noodles will get too soggy
Crispy Maggi noodles is one of my most loved recipes. Feel free to contact me on my social media channels (mentioned below) if you have any questions regarding this or anything food. You can also ask questions in the comments section below. I will be happy to answer them for you. Until the next time, Happy Eating!
Maggie can be prepared in many ways everyone has its own style of preparing it. However, when I tried this recipe it was delicious. Believe me or not almost every morning I have Maggi and Noddles too but every time the taste remain changing this is the reason I just love it. Your recipe is 100% great I have tried it and I loved it thanks for sharing.