Well, Maggi needs no introduction. We all love Maggi. I love it so much. Everyone has their own recipe; their own special and unique recipe. Be it an early morning breakfast, lunch, dinner, or as a midnight snack – Maggi has always come to our rescue.
The good thing about Maggi is that it is loved by one and all, people of every age-group drool over a bowl of Maggi Noodles. Different flavours and different methods
We all love how easily we are able to cook it and how it takes only 2-minutes to cook it – and that’s what makes it one of the most common food-item available in our household, after Chapati, Dal, and Rice.
Well, I have tried to make 2-minute Maggi Noodles in a hell lot of ways. The funny thing is that, I have sometimes quarreled with my siblings over pouring the Maggi Masala before or after boiling the Noodles too. We all have our fond memories of cooking Maggi. Right?
Here is one such recipe (from ‘My Special Maggi Recipe Collection’) which I am sure, you will love to try at your home.
Main Ingredient: Maggi Noodles
Course: Appetizer/Main Course
Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
Level of Cooking: Easy
- Maggi Noodles – 1 Cake
- Oil – to fry
- Oil – 1 Tablespoon
- Onion – 2 Tablespoon – finely chopped
- Capsicum (Optional) – 1 Tablespoon – finely chopped
- Pasta/Pizza Sauce – 3 Tablespoon
- Salt to taste (Optional)
- Spring Onion – Chopped (for Garnishing)
- Break Maggi Noodles cake into small pieces as shown in the picture.
- Fry them in hot Oil, on a medium flame for 30 seconds till they turn golden brown. You need to be really quick to take them out as they will get ‘burnt’ really soon.
- Strain them out on absorbing paper.
- In another pan, add Oil.
- When Oil heats up, add Onion and Capsicum to it and stir it for a minute.
- Add Pasta/Pizza sauce to it and mix it.
- Add the fried Noodles to it and mix it well. Coat the Noodles with the Sauce well.
- Add ¼ cup of Water if required. Keep mixing until the Water evaporates completely.
- Serve it hot and garnish it with Spring Onions.
- You can buy Pasta/Pizza sauce from the market. You will easily get it at any grocery store.
- Don’t add too much of Water else your Noodles will get too soggy.
PS: How many of you have stated that you know how to cook and eventually came up with the answer of Maggi?
Do try and let me know how it turned out. Like, Share, and do Comment below!
For more such recipes, follow us on: