There are life hacks, and then there are kitchen hacks too! Well, preparing Ginger Garlic Chili Paste is quite easy for an individual, even if he is a beginner. However, it depends on what item is he trying to prepare it beforehand.
One can save a lot of time and energy if you are expecting relatives or guests, the other day at your home. Also, we are often surprised by unexpected guests on a number of occasions too. Well, keeping Ginger Garlic Paste for a long time is not an option, but knowing that the guests are about to arrive on the same day or the next day, one can keep it prepared as a backup option, next time. If you are wondering if you can use it to make another item, then, well, you should check out this Tomato Puree recipe.
This easy-to-prepare Ginger Garlic Chilli Paste is a multi-purpose that can be used in a lot of food items; one being Green Chutney. Do try making this Ginger Garlic Green Chili Paste at your home and let me know how did it turn out for you!
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Level of Cooking: Easy
- Ginger – 1 Piece (An inch or so)
- Garlic – 8 Cloves
- Green Chillies – 2
- Add all the ingredients to a mixer grinder.
- Grind them well to the consistency of a paste.
- Your Ginger Garlic Green Chilli Paste is ready.
- You cannot store (preserve) this Ginger Garlic Green Chilli Paste for more than 24 hours in your fridge.
- However, if you want to save your time & efforts, you can prepare it without the Green Chillies. This way you will be able to store the Ginger Garlic Paste in your fridge for 8-15 days. (Also read: How To Boil Pasta? Learn Easy Steps To Prepare Pasta Dishes Perfectly!)