Mint Coriander Chutney, usually called as Green Chutney, is one of the very important things one has to learn to prepare it. It may seem easy to prepare at first, but then it might get little tricky with the variety of ingredients used in it.
We all know there are different Green Chutneys made for different food items; however, this minty coriander chutney recipe is generally used in most of them. Green chutney is one of the most used appetizing sauce used in different forms of Indian cuisines; be it, Chaat, Sandwich, or with Fried Food Items. You name it, and there is a possibility that Green Chutney would be required. (Also Read: How To Make Hung Curd? Learn Easy Steps To Prepare It At Home)
Hence, not talking much about it now, we take a look at the easiest way one can make this Mint Coriander Chutney, which we fondly call as Green Chutney at our homes. Do try this and let us know if you liked the recipe!
Cook Time: 5-10 minutes
Level of Cooking: Easy
- Coriander (roughly chopped) – 100 Grams
- Garlic Cloves (optional) – 8 Cloves
- Green Chillies (roughly chopped) – 4
- Mint Leaves (make sure you remove the stem) – 100 Grams
- Ginger – 1 Inch Piece
- Salt – ½ Tablespoon – As per taste
- Jeera – 1 Teaspoon
- Lime Juice – ½ a Lemon
- Rock Salt – ½ Teaspoon to taste
- Wash Coriander and Mint Leaves well. Add all the ingredients to mixer grinder, except the Lime Juice.
- Grind them well to the consistency of a paste.
- Add a dash of Lime Juice to it, according to your taste.
- Voila! Your Mint Coriander Chutney is ready.
Not that it is something hard to prepare; don’t worry, it is not. You just have to be little cautious of the ingredients as a little tweak in its ingredients will it make the end result for a completely different food item altogether.