Coffee lovers, are you there? Well, the monsoon has arrived and nothing is as soothing as a cup of Coffee in this season. However, if you are an avid Coffee lover, you would know that the rainy season is just another excuse to have a mug of Coffee!
There are different flavours of Coffee which one can prepare while at home. Nonetheless, I love Cold Coffee over any other variety. However, we at Flavours At Savour, we bring you an easy way out to prepare a cup full of magic! The rich aroma of the Coffee Beans is enough reason to love this beverage. If you are a fan of Coffee like I am, one yearns nothing more than a sip of hot Coffee be it any time of the day or night.
Preparing Coffee is not a rocket science! However, many a time we commit mistakes while preparing when it comes to its quantities. And as they say, every cook has their own way to prepare a dish; here is an easy-yet-flavourful recipe from The Engineer’s Kitchen for making Coffee yourself and your loved ones.
Cook Time: 5-10 minutes
Level of Cooking: Easy
- Milk – 2 Cups
- Sugar – 1 Teaspoon (As per your taste)
- Coffee Powder – 1 Teaspoon (It may increase or decrease as per your likeliness to have the Coffee strong or light)
- Add Milk to a pan.
- Heat pan on medium flame.
- After a minute, take 2 spoons of Milk from the pan to a bowl.
- Add the Coffee Powder to the bowl.
- Whisk the Milk and Coffee Powder well till they are mixed properly.
- Then add this Milk and Coffee mixture back to the pan.
- Add Sugar to it.
- Wait for the Milk to boil once.
- Once boiled, pour it in two cups and serve it with some snacks.