Are you looking for the Dalgona Coffee recipe? Well, it has been 10 days since a lockdown was announced by PM Narendra Modi, and the only constant that has been during this time is Dalgona Coffee. One thing that has got popular alongside Coronavirus is the Dalgona Coffee recipe. No matter what social media platform you are on, almost everybody in your friend list is trying to make the Dalgona Coffee.
Well, I wasn’t much interested to prepare the recipe of Dalgona Coffee earlier. However, given its popularity, a lot of subscribers asked me about Dalgona Coffee’s recipe and if I have tried it. I was aware of the buzzing trend that was going around but hadn’t tried it in reality. And that’s where I thought to have a crack on it. Quick Recipe: Anjeer Kulfi Recipe: Easy Steps To Make This Delicious Dessert At Home This Summer
It took me very little time to come up with a delicious form of Dalgona Coffee. People have been using all sorts of ingredients to make a perfect cup of Dalgona Coffee, but only a few of them have managed to get it 100% right. Quick Read: Watermelon Ice Cooler: Beat Your Summer Blues With This Slushy Drink!
If you, too, are wondering how to prepare a perfect glass of scrumptious Dalgona Coffee, then you have landed at the right place. Find the super amazing recipe of the viral Dalgona Coffee here.
- Cook Time: 10-20 minutes
- Serves: 2 persons
- Level of Cooking: Easy
- Taste: Sweet and Bitter
- Full Fat Milk – 1 full glass
- Sugar – 3 teaspoons
- Instant Coffee Powder – 2 teaspoons
- Hot Water – 3 teaspoons
- Ice Cubes – A few
Watch Video Recipe of Dalgona Coffee and its Review:
- In a bowl, add Sugar, Coffee, and Hot Water
- Whisk them with a hand whisk or a whisking machine till the time the mixture turns mustard in colour and becomes thick in consistency
- Take a glass, add half glass of milk and a few ice cubes
- Over the milk, pour half of this coffee mixture, and keep the other half for the 2nd serving
- Sprinkle some Drinking Chocolate on the top and your Creamy Dark Dalgona Coffee is ready! Enjoy
- You can vary the amount of sugar as per your taste. I had added 2 more teaspoons of sugar as I like my Coffee to be sweeter. Also Try: How To Make Hot Coffee? Learn Easy Steps To Prepare This Aroma Rich Beverage At Home!