Who doesn’t love energy bars, and more so when it is in the form of a mini-dessert and healthy at the same time? Well, we all do. As the festival of Holi nears, I tried to come up with a new recipe that would satiate your appetite for sweets, desserts, which will also give you energy and at the same is healthy as well. Pretty much confused? This week, I made Fruity Energy Bars at my home, keeping in mind that people of all the age groups would love to have. Also Read: Holi Special Recipe: Paneer Pizza Bread Sticks
Kids would love this Fruity Energy Bar more (as it also has Fruit Loops), and can have it as a side in their breakfast daily. It can also be your daily dose of energy as well. One can also store it for a long time without any special care.
Puramio is an upcoming brand from Indore, which specialises in food products that add extra flavours and zing to your food item. They offer cocoa powder, natural and pure flavour-enhancing extracts, fruit loops, variety of masala and powder as well. To know about its entire range, you can click here.
Speaking about the Fruit Energy Bar, it is a very easy recipe and you would be able to prepare it in very less time. It requires no fancy ingredients, equipment, or any extraordinary procedure to make this dessert recipe. Do try this at your home during the festival of Holi (or later), and let me know how it turned out for you.
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Level of Cooking: Easy
Fruity Energy Bar Ingredients:
- Ghee – 1 Teaspoon
- Gud (Jaggery) – 1-2 Tablespoon
- Puramio Fruit Loops – ½- 1 Cup
Fruity Energy Bar Method:
- Heat the Ghee in a non-stick pan
- When it turns hot, add Gud (Jaggery) to the pan and let it melt
- As soon as it melts, add the Fruit Loops to the pan, and switch the flame off
- Give the Fruit Loops a nice stir, and immediately pour the mixture in the moulds. You need to be quick because this mixture will set soon
- Wait for the mixture to cool down, and your Fruity Energy Bars are ready!!
You can also add things like Corn flakes, seeds of your choice to this mixture to enhance the flavours.