Veg Mayo Sandwich is one of my favourite dishes. Not only it tastes amazing but it is prepared in less time too. Mayonnaise Sandwich is loved by people across all the age groups. You don’t need your stove, oven, or anything of the sort. With very fewer ingredients (and healthy too), you can come up with this amazing Veg Mayo Sandwich in no time.
Kids love Mayonnaise. It is like how ‘schezwan’ got prominence in the last decalde. You only need basic ingredients to prepare this tasty recipe. And Mayonnaise Sandwich can be prepared very quickly. Not just that, you can also include kids while making this recipe. It will surely be a fun family time. (Also read: Top Recipes For Quarantine Season: Try These Amazing Quick Recipes At Home This Summer)
For those who are looking for options as quick bites, or scrumptious sides, Veg Mayo Sandwich is a great option. It’s a perfect recipe for on-the-go people and comes as a great breakfast appetiser as well. Do try this Veg Mayo Sandwich recipe this summer, and let me know in the comments section below. (Also read: Achari Masala Sandwich Recipe: Enjoy This Must-Have Savoury Grilled Sandwich During Monsoon Season!)
- Course: Appetiser
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Level of Cooking: Easy
- Serves: 2
- Bread slices – 4
- Onion – 1 (finely chopped)
- Capsicum – ½ (finely chopped)
- Mayonnaise – 1 Tablespoon
- Carrot – ¼ (finely chopped)
- Put all the veggies in a bowl.
- Take a tablespoon of mayonnaise and put it in the bowl as well.
- Give it a nice mix.
- Cut the edges of the bread slices carefully.
- Place the veggie mixture on one of the bread slices.
- Take another bread and apply the mixture spread lavishly, covering it with another slice like a sandwich.
- Cut the sandwich into 2 halves diagonally.
- Your quick Veg Mayo Sandwiches are ready!!
- You can serve it with ketchup, cheese dips, chutney, etc. Enjoy it with your family.
- You can add other vegetables like sweet corn, bell pepper, zucchini, etc. as per your preference. It tastes amazing with just onion and capsicum too.
- You can also add black pepper or chili flakes to make the sandwich spicy.