Oreo Modak Recipe: Who doesn’t love Oreos? We all do, right? Well me too! I was coming up with a few recipes for this Ganesh Chaturthi. I definitely had to prepare a dessert which was chocolaty and a kids’ favorite. And that’s when I came up with this yummy combo of Oreos & Modaks. So I made this very easy No fire , No cooking Oreo Biscuit Modak Recipe that gets prepared with literally just 3 ingredients in almost just 15 minutes. Isn’t that awesome?! Also Read: Unibic Fruit and Nut Snack Bar Review: Is This Energy Bar Actually Healthy?
Well, this recipe is your perfect pick if you are looking for a fusion Indian Dessert Recipe. Also, Modaks are Bappa’s favorites, so why not add a chocolaty twist of Oreo to it and prepare a dessert which is going to be loved by all age groups. What say?! So what are we waiting for? If you want to know how to prepare these easy Oreo Biscuit Modak at home then let’s quickly head to the recipe given below. Also Try: Anjeer Modak Recipe: How To Prepare Sugar Free Modaks At Home?
- Course: Dessert
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Level of Cooking: Easy
- Serves: 6
- Oreo Biscuits – 15 biscuits
- Fresh Cream/Malai – 2-3 tbsp
- Dried Coconut Powder – 2 tsp
Watch the full video recipe for Oreo Modaks at home:
- Take a packet of Oreo.
- Slice open the Oreos from the center and separate the Biscuits & Cream potions of the Oreos in 2 separate bowls.
- Now blend the Biscuits in a blender to get a smooth powder out of them.
- Then add Fresh Cream to the powdered Oreos and form a nice dough out of it.
- Now add Dried Coconut powder to the remaining Cream portion of Oreos and give it a nice mix.
- Take the Modak mould and stuff it with the Oreo Biscuit dough that we prepared.
- Stuff in the center with the Cream Coconut filling that we prepared. Watch the video above to get a reference on how to do it.
- Do the same with the remaining mixture.
- Tada! Your Oreo Modaks are ready. Enjoy! Try These Strawberry Modaks This Ganesh Chaturthi: Strawberry Modak Recipe
- Make sure to grease all the nooks and corners of the Modak moulds really well with Ghee.
- You can use the Oreo Chocolate Biscuits for the overloaded Chocolate flavour
Do make this yummilicious Orep Modak and tell me how it turned out for you. If you have any doubts or queries regarding this recipe of Oreo Modaks, please write in the comments section below. I’ll be glad to solve your queries. Till then, Happy Eating!