Anjeer Modak Recipe: We all love Modaks, don’t we? Modaks are definitely Ganesha’s favorite and I am sure it is your all-time favorite too. But they also give us so many calories that we do not aim for. What if, we were able to enjoy all the goodness of Modaks while them being absolutely healthy? Wouldn’t that be great? Well, then I am your savior. I am here with a Sugar-Free Healthy Modak Recipe that you can enjoy this Ganesh Chaturthi without any guilt or worry, whatsoever. Also Read: Cadbury Dairy Milk Crispello Review: Is This New Dairy Milk Chocolate Worth It?
I always wanted to come up with a dessert recipe that is also healthy and I was thinking of one for this Ganesh Chaturthi. That’s when I came up with the idea of Anjeer Modak. These are made with the goodness of Nuts & Anjeer and have absolutely no added Sugar to them. Though if you are a diehard sweet lover and don’t mind some calories, you can definitely go ahead and add some sugar to this recipe to suit your taste buds. So what are we waiting for? Without any further ado, let me share the recipe of these Sugarfree Anjeer Modak with you. Also Try: Rabdi Chocolate Pudding Shots Recipe: Try This Innovative Fusion Dessert At Home This Summer
- Course: Dessert
- Cook Time: 1/2 Hour
- Level of Cooking: Easy
- Serves: 6
- Anjeer – 50-60 gms
- Poppy Seeds – 1 tbsp
- Dried Coconut Powder – 3 tbsp
- Elaichi Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Ghee – 1-2 tbsp
- Chopped Dry Fruits – 1/4 Cup
- Sugar – 1 tbsp (optional)
Watch the full video recipe for Anjeer Modaks at home:
- Take Anjeer and chop it coarsely into smaller pieces.
- Now in a blending jar, add the chopped Anjeer, Poppy Seeds, Dried Coconut Powder, and Elaichi Powder. Blend all of it really well.
- Then take Ghee in a pan & switch on the flame.
- As the Ghee warms up, add the Chopped Dry Fruits to it.
- Let them saute well for about 2 minutes.
- Add the Anjeer mixture to this pan and keep mixing it while on the flame (so that it doesn’t get burnt).
- Switch off the flame as the mixture softens up.
- Now grease the Modak Moulds with Ghee.
- Then start filling these moulds with the Anjeer Mixture.
- Remove any access material outside the mould.
- Then gently take out the Modak out of the mould.
- Shape the edges of the Modak if required.
- Tada! Your Sugar-Free Anjeer Modak is ready. Enjoy! Try These Strawberry Modaks This Ganesh Chaturthi: Strawberry Modak Recipe
- Make sure to grease all the nooks and corners of the Modak moulds really well with Ghee.
- You can add Sugar if you want any added sweetness to this dish.
Do make this yummilicious Anjeer Modak and tell me how it turned out for you. If you have any doubts or queries regarding this recipe of Anjeer Modaks, please write in the comments section below. I’ll be glad to solve your queries. Till then, Happy Eating!