Strawberry Modak Recipe: The festive occasion of Ganesha Chaturthi is around the corner and the excitement levels to celebrate the grand festival is sky-high. People celebrate the Ganesha Chaturthi festival in high spirits. They prepare traditional food items and sweets to welcome Lord Ganesh with Goddess Parvati. One of the most loved desserts prepared during this festive period is Ganesha’s favourite, Modak. Well, speaking about Modak, we at Flavours to savour bring you a simple recipe of Strawberry Modaks. Also Read: Rabdi Chocolate Pudding Shots Recipe: Try This Innovative Fusion Dessert At Home This Summer
Are you searching for an easy Modak recipe? Are you looking to make homemade Modaks during Ganesha Chaturthi 2020? Well, look no further, as you can find an easy-to-prepare Strawberry Modak recipe here, which can be prepared in no time. You can also find basic Modak ingredients which were used in the recipe below too. Try This Authentic Rajasthani Recipe: Shekhawati Kheeranand Recipe: Try This Homemade Royal Rajasthani Dessert, Which Is Not Kheer!
Modak is loved by people of all groups, especially children. If the kids at your home are craving something sweet, and with Covid-19 pandemic, you are not okay to venture out for sweet-shopping, then you should surely give this recipe a try. You would be delighted to see how tasteful and delicious the Strawberry Modak dessert turns out for you.
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Level of Cooking: Easy
- Crushed Coconut (KhopraBhura) – 1 Cup
- Milk Powder – 1/3 Cup
- Powdered Sugar – ¼ Cup
- Cashew Powder – ¼ Cup approx.
- Strawberry Crush – 1 ½ Tablespoon
- Milk – 2-3 Tablespoons
- Red food colour – 1-2 drops (Optional)
- Strawberry Crush – 1 Tablespoon
- Cashews – 6-7 (Coarsely chopped)
Watch Video Recipe Of Strawberry Modak: Try This Ganesh Chaturthi Special Dessert this year
- In a bowl, add Khopra Bhura, Milk Powder, Powdered Sugar, Cashew powder, Strawberry Crush and the Red food colour.
- Give all of these a nice mix and make a dough using Milk as per requirement.
- Once the dough is ready, keep it aside.
- For the stuffing of Modak, mix the Strawberry Crush and Cashewsin another bowl.
- Now take a Modak-mould (as shown in the video) and fill it with the dough.
- Pierce a hole in the centre of the mould and fill it with the stuffing we prepared earlier.
- Cover the hole with the dough again. Make sure that the excess dough is removed out of the mould.
- Now, gently open the Modak mould and remove the Modakvery carefully (as shown in the video).
- Repeat the same process for all the remaining dough.
- And your delicious Strawberry Modaks are ready! Try This Dessert If You Are Fasting: Makhana Kheer, Navratri Special Recipe: Make This Easy-To-Prepare Delicious Dessert Especially While Fasting!
- You can skip the red food colour in this recipe.
Do make this yumilicious Strawberry Modak recipe this Ganesh Chaturthi and let me know how it turned out to be for you. If you have any queries or feedback regarding this recipe, please feel free to write it in the comments section below. I’ll be glad to solve your queries. You can also connect with me on my social media channels mentioned below. Till then, Happy Hogging!