Rabdi Chocolate Pudding Shots Recipe: Sounds exciting already? Well, I have been fond of Rabdi since my childhood. And what better could it be to have it with a perfect blend of chocolate in it? Since we are all in a lockdown, and with much time in hand, there are a lot of recipes that fly across your mind, especially desserts.
We, recently, had prepared Rabdi at our home, and everyone liked it. However, I decided to add another flavour to it – which is almost everyone’s favourite – and that is Chocolate. And with this added flavour to the already tasty Rabdi, we at Flavours To Savours, present you a super-delicious recipe of Rabdi Chocolate Pudding Shots. Also Read: Pillsbury Cookie Cake Product Review: Know About This More-Than-A-Cookie and Less-Than-A Cake Special Chocolate Variant in the Market
I am glad how it turned out to be. It didn’t take much of my time as it got prepared very easily and in lesser time. The good thing about this Rabdi Chocolate Pudding Shots recipe is that it doesn’t need any fancy requirements or tools/utensils to make it. All you need is a bit of patience and loads of love.
So, let’s not eat-up more of your time, and dive into the delicious recipe of Rabdi Chocolate Pudding Shots Recipe. Do let me know in the comments section below if you tried it. Quick Recipe: Shekhawati Kheeranand Recipe: Try This Homemade Royal Rajasthani Dessert, Which Is Not Kheer!
- Course: Dessert
- Cook Time: 2 hours
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Level of Cooking: Easy
Ingredients used in Rabdi Chocolate Pudding Shots Recipe:
- Milk – 1 litre
- Sugar – 4 to 5 tablespoons
- Cardamom Powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Bourbon Biscuits – 5 to 6 biscuits
- Pistachios (for garnishing) – Chopped (optional)
Method to make Rabdi Chocolate Pudding Shots Recipe:
- Put milk in a container and boil it on a high flame.
- Once the milk comes to a boil, reduce the flame.
- Keep stirring the milk once in a while so that it doesn’t stick on the bottom surface of the container.
- When the quantity of milk reduces to the half of its original quantity, add sugar to it.
- Keep heating, boiling, and stirring it till the milk is reduced to ¼ of its original quantity.
- Then, switch off the flame and let the milk cool down normally at room temperature.
- Once it has cooled down, add cardamom powder into it and mix it well.
- Keep the milk container in the refrigerator to chill.
- In the meantime, you should grind the biscuits coarsely.
Plating of Rabdi Chocolate Pudding Shots:
- Take shot glasses.
- Pour 2 spoons of Rabdi in the shot glass.
- Then add a layer of Bourbon powder to it.
- Keep switching/adding on the previous layers till you fill the glass.
- Top it with chopped Pistachios. Your Rabdi Chocolate Pudding Shots are ready!
WATCH VIDEO RECIPE FOR RABDI CHOCOLATE PUDDING SHOTS:
- Use a heavy-bottomed pan for boiling milk.
- You can vary the amount of sugar-based on your taste.
- You can use any other cream biscuit available. Also Try: Kesar Pista Kulfi Recipe: Know How To Prepare This Relishing Desi Dessert!
Rabdi Chocolate Pudding Shots Recipe is one of my most loved recipes in the dessert category. I hope you would have loved in trying this summer-dessert recipe. However, feel free to contact me on my social media channels (mentioned below), and can also ask questions in the comments section below. Happy Eating!