Coffee Walnut Pudding, sounds yummy already? Well, it actually is. Last week, while I was thinking to pamper myself with a dessert, I thought that preparing it would only sweeten the moment. And yeah, that’s when I thought to make myself a delectable pudding and also delight my family members with it.
At first, I thought it would be a task to prepare the Coffee Walnut Pudding all by myself and would need my mother’s help at some stage. However, to my surprise, I didn’t need any. The amazing-looking dessert was ready in no time and I had a gala time preparing it. Not only did I enjoy pampering myself with a plateful of it, but then it was a great experience to come up with a Dessert recipe which I so wanted to try it by myself.
Well, you can prepare it too, as it is not difficult even by a bit. With only 15-20 minutes to make it, I am sure that you can give it a try, even when you are running short on time. What better time could it be then this summer season to prepare yourself a dessert and that too a pudding. Not just that, but a Coffee Walnut Pudding! Just so if you are thinking of an option alongside it or as an add-on, you can prepare Nutellicious Shake too.
We, at Flavours To Savour, present to you an easy-to-prepare and quick-to-make recipe of one of my favourite recipes – Coffee Walnut Pudding. The only thing to keep in mind is that this recipe may not be liked by kids as the dessert tastes a bit bitter. However, if you are looking for another option, well click here – Easy Cake Recipe; This Orange Flavour Cake Will Soothe Your Dessert Cravings!
Main Ingredient: Coffee, Walnut | Course: Dessert
Cook Time: 15 mins
Level of Cooking: Easy
Taste: Bitter and Sweet
- Whipped Cream – 200 gms
- Icing Sugar – 4 Tablespoon
- Water -1/2 cup
- Coffee – 3 Teaspoon
- Walnuts – 1/4 cup chopped
- Marie Biscuits – 1 Packet
- Whip the cream. Add Icing Sugar to it and whip it well again. Whip it till the Cream is firm and you do not see the peaks in it.
- Add Coffee to Water. Boil it.
- Place the Whipped Cream as a layer in the bottom of the bowl.
- Dip Marie Biscuits in the Coffee Water mixture. And then create a layer of these Biscuits above the layer of Whipped Cream.
- Again layer it with some Whipped Cream, top it with some chopped Walnuts and keep repeating steps 3 & 4 till done.
- Keep it in the fridge to set until the time of serving. Your coffee walnut pudding is ready.
- You can increase or decrease the quantity of sugar as per your requirement.