Bread Pakora Recipe: The recipe of Bread Pakora is one of the most–sought Pakoda recipes during the monsoon season. It tastes delicious and acts as a perfect complimentary food item to rains. It may look like making Bread Pakodas at home can be a tedious task, but in reality, it is not. Nonetheless, one does have to take care of hot oil, stuffing, and have a lot of patience if you want to treat yourself with a plateful of yummy Bread Pakora. Also Read: Moong Dal Pakoda Recipe: Prepare This Instant Moong Bhajiye From My Monsoon Special Pakodi Collection.
With the monsoon season in its last leg, now would be a very appropriate time to make some scrumptious Bread Pakode for you and your and family. With the Coronavirus pandemic at its peak, and given how we are all avoiding to have tasty (and junk) food outside, this Bread Pakode recipe should be your go-to food item. Also Try: Paneer Parcel Recipe: Prepare This Savoury Dish and Relish The Monsoon Season.
There are many ways in which one prepares Bread Pakora. I am sure this recipe of Bread Pakoda is one of the easiest you will come across. Do try this savory Bread Pakora recipe and let me know how it turned out for you. Another Monsoon Recipe: Pyaz Ka Pakoda Recipe: Try This Tasty Homemade Pakode Dish From Monsoon Special Pakodi Collection.
- Course: Snacks/Starters
- Cook Time: 1 Hour
- Level of Cooking: Medium
- Gram Flour (Besan) – ⅓ Cup
- Water- ¼ Cup
- Salt – As Per Taste
- Red Chilli Powder – ½ Teaspoon
- Garam Masala – ½ Teaspoon
- Turmeric Powder – 2 Pinches
For Aloo Mixture:
- Oil – 1 Tablespoon
- Jeera/Cumin seeds – 1/2 Teaspoon
- Hing – 1/4 Teaspoon
- Potato – 2 (Medium-sized, Boiled and Mashed)
- Turmeric Powder –1/2 Teaspoon
- Red Chilli Powder –1/2 to 1 Teaspoon
- Amchur/Raw Mango Powder – 1/2 Teaspoon
- Dhaniya/ Corriander Powder – 1 Teaspoon
- Salt – As Per Taste (1&1/2 Teaspoon)
- KasuriMethi– 1 Teaspoon
- Garam Masala Powder – 1 Teaspoon
- Finely Chopped Coriander– 1 Tablespoon
- Bread Slices
Watch the full video recipe for How To Make Bread Pakora at home:
For Pakoda Batter:
- Take all the (Batter) ingredients in a bowl to give it a nice mix so there are no lumps left in it.
For Aloo Mixture:
- Take some Oil in a pan and heat well.
- As soon as the Oil is hot, add Jeera, Hing, and mashed Potatoes(one-by-one) to the pan.
- Give the mix a nice stir.
- Add Turmeric powder, Red Chilli powder, Coriander powder, Garam Masala powder, Salt, and crushed Kasuri methi to the mixture and mix them well.
- Switch off the flame after 2 minutes of cooking,
- Top it with some chopped Coriander.
For Assembling the dish together:
- Apply a thin layer of Aloo Masala (mixture) on a bread slice. Spread it evenly on all corners.
- Cover it with another bread slice and make it look like a Sandwich.
- Cut the bread slices diagonally from the center.
- Dip the sandwich into the Pakoda batter and coat it with the batter generously (and evenly).
- Deep-fry these bread sandwiches in hot oil until it turns golden brown.
- Take it out on an absorbent paper. Dice in into 2 parts and serve it hot with your preferred sauce/chutney.
You can change the spices on the basis of your flavors. Quick recipe: Green Chutney Recipe: Step-by-Step Guide To Prepare Mint Coriander Chutney Easily
Do make this delicious Bread Pakora recipe in this lovely rainy season and tell me how it turned out for you. If you have any doubts or queries regarding this recipe of Bread Pakoda, please write in the comments section below. I’ll be glad to solve your queries. Till then, Happy Eating!