Valentine’s Day is around the corner and the desire to cook something delicious for your special someone is sky-high. More often than not while trying to cook something very appetizing, we end up making nothing but a bitter, or over-baked dough, or a hard-to-chew cookie. Well, not anymore. I bring to you a very simple, less time consuming, and easy-to-prepare Mousse recipe that will not only be prepared in very short time but will your soothe your taste buds like anything.
Desserts, at first, seem to be very easy and alluring to make. It makes us feel like a cook in no time. But the reality is different. It does take a lot of preparation, practise and patience to perfect the art of presenting a palatable plate of dessert.
However, all that said is not true and at Flavours at Savour, this recipe quashes all the myths and notions associated with quick-dessert-making. If you are running short on time, or there are uninvited guests at home, or you have invited your special someone — you can showcase your culinary skills by preparing this simple Strawberry Mousse recipe.
If you want to quench your Dessert cravings and also want to try your hands in the kitchen, this recipe would serve the purpose! (Also Read: Easy Cake Recipe: This Orange Flavour Cake Will Soothe Your Dessert Cravings!)
Main Ingredient: Strawberry
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Level of Cooking: Medium
- Whipping Cream – 1 ½ Cups.
- Instant Pudding Mix (Strawberry) – 2 Tablespoons.
- Icing Sugar As Required.
- Milk To Dissolve Pudding Mix – 1 Tablespoon.
- Strawberry Crush – 1 ½ Tablespoons.
- Strawberry – Chopped – For Garnishing.
- Mint Leaves – For Garnishing.
- Warm ½ cup Cream. Do not overheat!
- Add Strawberry Crush to it.
- While the Cream is getting warm, dissolve Instant Mix in the Milk.
- Add dissolved Instant Mix (of Step 2) to the warm Cream mixture.
- Let it cool down to room temperature.
- Beat the rest of the Cream till it gets fluffy.
- Add Cream to the above Mixture and mix it well till it is smooth.
- Add Icing Sugar to taste.
- Cool it for 15 minutes inside fridge (not freezer).
- Top it with some chopped Strawberry or Mint Leaves.
- Your cooled Strawberry Mousse is now ready to serve!
- Use an electric beater to beat the Cream.
- You can easily buy Strawberry Crush and Instant Pudding Mix from any departmental store nearby your house!
Do let us know how it turned out for you in the comments section below. Like and Share it with your friends! 🙂
For more such recipes, follow us on: