Eating a plate of delicious Pasta is one of the best things I crave to eat. Cooking Pasta has been forever love for me. I really can’t imagine not having Pasta now and then; not to forget the immense amount of cheese it has.
Like Maggi Noodles, Pasta, too, has end number of ways to prepare it. Some like the Pasta cooked with red sauce, while some love it white sauce, and some prefer more veggies; while some prefer more cheese. How to Prepare Tasty Maggi? Know These Easy Steps To Prepare Simple Maggi Instant Noodles!
We, at Flavours To Savour, know what’s it like to make a delicious way to cook Pasta. I have myself tried many ways to prepare it. Here is one method of preparing a plateful of creamy white sauce Pasta.
They say, not everybody is too skilful to don the master chef’s apron. However, we don’t think the same. What I feel is that if we want, there always lies a bit of cook in every one of us.
Here’s presenting to you a simple, easy-to-make, and tasty Pasta dish. If you are alone and you have nobody else to cook it for you? You can yourself try making Pasta for you, following these simple steps.
- Take one and a half cup of Water in a pan.
- Heat the pan on medium flame.
- When the water comes to boil, add Pasta to the pan. Cover it with a lid for 5 minutes. How To Boil Pasta? Learn Easy Steps To Prepare Pasta Dishes Perfectly!
- After 5 minutes, uncover the lid and add the tastemaker to the pan.
- Mix it well.
- When all of your Water is boiled, switch off the flame.
- Enjoy the delicious instant Pasta.