It’s time for summers and one thing that I love to cherish this season is Anjeer Kulfi. The recipe is very easy and takes less time to be prepared as well. At the time when social distancing is the new norm due to Coronavirus outbreak, you would love to prepare this delicious dessert (all by yourself), and delight your family members. You have a lot of time to spend these days and also it is Navratri time, what could be better than making Anjeer Kulfi for everyone?
I have always loved preparing desserts at home, and with the summer season around the corner, the one thing that came to my mind was the recipe of Anjeer Kulfi. With all the time in the world to try and experiment with new dishes, I decided to make this amazing dessert recipe. (Quick Recipe: Shekhawati Kheeranand Recipe: Try This Homemade Royal Rajasthani Dessert, Which Is Not Kheer!)
Well, speaking about its taste, Anjeer Kulfi turned out to be really delicious. You don’t need any fancy ingredients or fancy utensils (tools, equipment) to prepare this scrumptious plateful of Anjeer Kulfi. Do prepare this creamy kulfi recipe and let me know how it turned out for you, in the comment section below. (Also Try: Kesar Pista Kulfi Recipe: Know How To Prepare This Relishing Desi Dessert!)
- Cook Time: 1-2 hours
- Serves: 2-3 persons (depends on the thickness of Milk)
- Level of Cooking: Easy
- Taste: Sweet
- Full Fat Milk – 1 Litre
- Sugar – 2.5 Tablespoons
- Anjeer – 3
- Saffron (Kesar) – A Pinch
- Cardamom (Elaichi) Powder – ½ Teaspoon
- Soak the Anjeer in water for an hour.
- Pour the full Fat Milk into a pan on a medium flame.
- Once it comes to a boil, simmer the flame and keep it on while stirring it in intervals.
- Add Sugar to it.
- We need to reduce the Milk to 1/4th portion of its original quantity.
- Take out the soaked Anjeer and blend it well to a consistency of a paste.
- Add it to the boiling Milk when it is reduced to half its quantity.
- Once the Milk is thick enough and reduced to 1/4th portion of its original quantity, turn off the flame.
- Keep stirring it until the Milk cools down.
- Add Cardamom Powder and Saffron to it and mix it well.
- Pour the batter in an air-tight container for it to settle down.
- Close the lid of the container and put it in the refrigerator for it to set.
- After 8 hours, take the container out and your Anjeer Kulfi is ready to be served!
- Serve this chilled Anjeer Kulfi to your loved ones. Happy Eating!
- You can vary the amount of sugar as per your taste.
- Keep the Saffron dipped in the Milk for a while before adding it to the Kulfi.