Crispy Maggi Bhel – sounds a bit weird right? Well, it is not. I, recently, tried my hands on making this recipe, and it turned out to be really well. I was glad to see the smile and satisfaction on nephew’s face and my sister was ecstatic too. Imagine Maggi with a dash of flavours of Bhel, and how would it taste if prepared infusion. (Also checkout: Crispy Maggi Noodles: My Special Maggi Recipe Collection)
I love eating Maggi noodles – who doesn’t? People across all the age-groups love it, even the elder beings in the house. The idea comes as a fresh and unique one and adds to the long list of combos and methods in which instant noodles Maggi can be made.
I’m sure that you will love preparing this ‘Crispy Maggi Bhel’ as it takes less time making it, and even lesser fancy ingredients, which tire you out. Do try this recipe at your home, and you can also surprise your relatives with this amazing new Maggi recipe. (Also checkout: Recipe of Nutellicious Shake)
Main Ingredient: Maggi Noodles | Cuisine: Chinese/Street Food
- Course: Appetizer
- Cook Time: 10-15 mins
- Serves: 1
- Level of Cooking: Easy
- Taste: Spicy and tangy
- Maggi noodles – 2 Cakes
- Oil – To fry
- Onion – 1 Sliced finely
- Cabbage – ½ cup Grated
- Carrot – ½ cup Grated
- Capsicum – 1/3 cup Sliced finely
- Spring Onion – 1-2 leaves finely chopped
- Pizza/Pasta Sauce – 2 tbsp
- Schezwan Sauce – 1.5 tbsp
- Tomato Ketchup – 1 tbsp
- Vinegar – 6-7 drops
- Corriander Finely chopped for garnishing
- Chaat Masala – as per taste
- Break Maggi noodles to small pieces as shown in the picture
- Fry them in hot oil, on a medium flame for 30 seconds till they turn golden brown as shown in the picture. You need to be really quick to take them out as they can get burnt really soon. Strain them out on absorbing paper.
- Take all the chopped vegetables in a bowl.
- Add the fried Maggi with the veggies in this bowl.
- Add the sauces to the mixture.
- Top it with some Chaat Masala and give it a good mix.
- Garnish it with some chopped coriander and your scrumptious and yummy Crispy Maggi Bhel is ready to serve.
- You can buy Schezwan sauce from the market. You will easily get it on any grocery store.
- You can add some Chilly sauce too to make the Bhel a bit spicier. (Also Read: Homemade Virgin Mojito Recipe: This Quick, Quirky And Quintessential Lime Drink Is A Must-Have With Snacks’ Items).