Just as how we can blend Potato in one too many food items, Corn can be used similarly. These days, people love to experiment with Corn and how! A lot of food items have come to the fore in which Corn is the main ingredient.
We at Flavours To Savour thought to make the simplest use of Corn, before trying our hands to other corn-made recipes. These ‘Crazy Corn’ recipes are easy to prepare and quick to make. (New Recipe: Paneer Pizza Bread Sticks).
More often than not we shell out a considerable chunk of money in malls, parks, and other food joints to have a cup-full of Corn. However, deep down we all know that it is not worth the hefty amount we are spending. For people who would want to try different types of corn dishes, they can try these simple recipes. Do let me know you it turned out to be!
Main Ingredient: Sweet Corn | Course: Snacks/Starters
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Level of Cooking: Easy
- Take 1 Cup of Sweet Corn (for each recipe) in a bowl.
- Add Water to it to immerse the Sweet Corn kernels completely.
- Add ½ a teaspoon Salt to it.
- Cover the bowl with a lid & put the bowl inside the microwave for 4 minutes to boil the Corn.
- Once the Sweet Corn is boiled, drain out the hot water and sieve out the Corn kernels.
- Now to Sweet Corn kernels, add their (below mentioned) respective ingredients to get your favourite flavour of Crazy Corn.
- Serve it hot and Enjoy!
1. Classic Crazy Corn:
This is the most loved flavour amongst all age groups. No matter what the occasion is, a bowl of Classic Crazy Corn can be prepared in no time.
2. Indian Crazy Corn:
How about adding a few Indian spices while you prepare Corn at your home? With a dash of Pepper, Red Chilli Powder, and Chaat Masala – Indian Crazy Corn is more than just an appetiser! (New Recipe: Prepare This Cheesy Mushroom Balls Recipe Loved Across All Age Groups!)
3. Italian Crazy Corn:
Adding a little flavour would do no harm. For all those who love to indulge in getting a dollop of an Italian feel to it, adding Oregano and other herbs would only enhance its taste!
4. Maggi Masala Crazy Corn:
How about adding a tinge of Maggi Masala to the Corn? Well, Maggi is loved by one and all, and its reason is its scrumptious Masala. Trust me; you are going to love this recipe more than anything!
5. Cheesy Crazy Corn:
Who wouldn’t want to add Cheese while preparing Corn? I am sure anyone trying to prepare Corn would look to add a portion of Cheese in it. If that’s so, then why not prepare a bowl of Cheesy Corn entirely! With Cheese, there can never be a little, right? (New Recipe: Chilli Channa Recipe: Bored With Your Kitchen, Try This Savoury Dish Filled With Proteins to Light Up Your Mood!)
- If you do not have a microwave, you can also boil Corn in a steel pan over the flame of the stove. Just cover it with the lid.