Gulkand Rabri Recipe: If you are an Indian Dessert lover, I am sure you can’t say no to a delightful bowl of Rabdi. It is one of my favourite Indian Dessert too. Rose is another aromatic and delicious Indian flavour. Hence, I thought of combining the flavour Rose with this Indian dessert. And I came up with the recipe for Gulkand Rabri. Also Read: Bauli Moonfils Product Review: Know All About This Croissant-Like Chocolaty Dessert-Cum-Snack
Gulkand Rabri adds a rich exotic component to your whole meal. The Gulkand flavour is to die for and this is truly one of my most favourite recipes of all times. In this recipe of Gulkand Rabri I have made sure to add the freshness of fresh Rose petals which takes the flavour of this dish to another level. Also I made sure of not blending the Gulkand while adding it because the bite of Gulkand adds to the texture of this dessert. Now I am gonna leave you to enjoy this recipe at your home with your friends and family. And yes, don’t forget to share your feedback with me on my Social Media accounts which are linked below this article. Also Try: Strawberry Modak Recipe: Ganesh Chaturthi 2020 Special Dessert For This Festive Season
- Course: Dessert
- Cook Time: 1 Hour
- Level of Cooking: Medium
- Serves: 3
- Milk – 1 Litre
- Sugar – 1 tbsp (optional)
- Cardamom Powder – 3 pinches
- Saffron – few strands
- Gulkand – 1 1/2 tbsp
- Pistachios – 2 tsp finely chopped
- Poppy seeds – 1 tsp
- Rose Petals – a few
Watch the full video recipe for Gulkand Rabri at home:
- Take milk in a heavy-bottomed pan. Put the milk to boil on the stove.
- Once the milk is reduced to half its original quantity, add Sugar to it.
- Keep stirring the milk in intervals.
- Once the milk reduces to 1/3rd its quantity, add Cardamom Powder, Saffron, Gulkand, Pistachios, Poppy Seeds, and Rose Petals to the milk.
- Mix all of it. Then let it simmer for the last 2 minutes.
- Finally, switch off the flame. Let the Rabri cool down a bit.
- Keep the Rabri in the refrigerator.
- And your Gulkand Rabri is ready. Serve it chilled, and enjoy!
- Take a heavy bottomed pan so that milk doesn’t get burnt or sticks to the pan.
- Keep stirring milk after intervals.
- If you are not too big on sweet, you can drop out adding Sugar to the Rabri. Quick recipe: Eggless Choco Chip Cookies Recipe
Do make this yummilicious Paan Chocolate recipe and tell me how it turned out for you. If you have any doubts or queries regarding this recipe of Eggless Paan Chocolates, please write in the comments section below. I’ll be glad to solve your queries. Till then, Happy Eating!