Eggless Choco Chip Cookies: I am not sure if there is anyone out there who can say no to a batch of chewy Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies. Since childhood, I have been a sweet tooth person and Cookies have been something that I loved to munch upon (I still do 😛 ). Choco Chip Cookies are something no one can say no to. And hence I thought of bringing to you a quick recipe of Eggless Choco Chip Cookies. Also Read: Unibic Fruit and Nut Snack Bar Review: Is This Energy Bar Actually Healthy?
Preparing Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies at home is no rocket science. In fact, it is a lot easier. And with my recipe, you can prepare it in almost no time. This is a recipe for Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies without Brown Sugar which is great cause a lot many people don’t enjoy brown sugar. Nonetheless, I am sure you and your loved ones are gonna enjoy my recipe for these Cookies. Also Try: Valentine’s Day Special, Surprise Strawberry Recipe: Cherish This Valentine Week With Luscious Strawberries And A Dash Of Chocolate
- Course: Snacks/Dessert
- Cook Time: 1 Hour
- Level of Cooking: Medium
- 1/3 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1/3 cup Butter
- 1 cup Maida
- 1/8 cup Milk
- ¼ tsp Baking Soda
- ¼ tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- Lots of Choco Chips
Watch the full video recipe for Eggless Choco Chip Cookies at home:
- Beat the Butter and Icing sugar until creamy.
- Add Vanilla essence to it and beat the mix again.
- Then add Maida, Baking Powder, and Baking Soda to the mixture and give it a nice mix.
- Add Milk & Chocolate Chips to it and bring everything together to form a soft dough.
- Take out small balls of the dough and keep it on the baking tray at a sufficient distance.
- Bake it in a preheated oven for about 5-8 mins at 180 degrees Celsius.
- Take them out from the oven and enjoy the Holiday Season with these freshly baked Christmas Cookies
- Bake for about 10 minutes if you want the cookies to be crunchy & crispy.
- Keep an eye on the cookies so that they don’t burn from the bottom as every oven is different. Quick recipe: Chocolate Lasagne Recipe: Prepare This No-Bake Pasta Dessert And Delight Your Peers This New Year!
Do make this delicious Eggless Choco Chip Cookies recipe and tell me how it turned out for you. If you have any doubts or queries regarding this recipe of Eggless Choco Chip Cookies, please write in the comments section below. I’ll be glad to solve your queries. Till then, Happy Eating!