Paan Chocolate Recipe: Chocolate is one flavour which is loved by almost all of us. Be it Dark Chocolate or Milk Chocolate or White Chocolate, all of us have our own pick. And for the festive season I decided to experiment with this mass popular flavour and give it an Indian twist. As you know by the recipe name already here I have combined another Indian favourite flavour of Paan with our beloved White Chocolate. Also Read: Cadbury Dairy Milk Crispello Review: Is This New Dairy Milk Chocolate Worth It?
I prepared this recipe especially for the occasion of Holi. And oh my god!!! These chocolates turned out sooo delicious and also aesthetically capturing. Firstly I couldn’t just stop looking at them and then I couldn’t stop munching on them. They are the perfect gift for any occasion and also best treat for your family. Also these Paan Chocolate get prepared in almost no time! So this Paan Chocolate recipe is quick, easy and yummy at the same time. What else do we need in our lives?! (Atleast for the time being 😛 ) So go ahead and checkout my recipe for Paan Chocolate given below. Also Try: Rabdi Chocolate Pudding Shots Recipe: Try This Innovative Fusion Dessert At Home This Summer
- Course: Dessert
- Cook Time: 1/2 Hour
- Level of Cooking: Easy
- 100 gms White Compound Chocolate
- 2 Meetha Paan (without supaari)
- Dried Rose Petals – for garnishing
- Pistachio crumbs – for garnishing
Watch the full video recipe for Paan Chocolates at home:
- Take 2 Meetha Paans and grind them to get a crumb consistency.
- Melt the white chocolate using a double boiler method or using microwave.
- Once melted, take a hemisphere kind of mould and drop in some chocolate in each cavity.
- Coat all the walls of the cavity and remove extra chocolate.
- Keep it in the refrigerator for 5 mins.
- Take the mould out & fill in each cavity with small balls of Paan mixture that we prepared. (watch the video for reference)
- Cover the cavity with melted white chocolate (as shown in the video)
- Keep it in the refrigerator for 20 mins.
- Once set, take the chocolates out of the moulds, top them with some dried Rose Petals & Pistachio crumbs.
- Your Paan Chocolates are ready! Enjoy them with your friends & family.
- Make sure not to place the chocolates in freezer.
- Cut out the extra edges of the hemisphere to give the chocolates a finer finish. Quick recipe: Eggless Choco Chip Cookies Recipe
Do make this yummilicious Paan Chocolate recipe and tell me how it turned out for you. If you have any doubts or queries regarding this recipe of Eggless Paan Chocolates, please write in the comments section below. I’ll be glad to solve your queries. Till then, Happy Eating!