Popcorn has been one forever love for a lot of people. From kids to adults and too the older ones as well, a bowl or a tub of hot (and even flavoured) popcorn, never fails to delight anyone. I am a huge fan of Popcorn! Be it while binge-watching, or when enjoying the weather, during my solitude, and not to forget watching a movie – popcorn has always been my constant. Also Read: How To Make Instant Pasta? Know Step-by-Step Guide To Prepare This Ready-to-Make Snack at Home.
Here, at Flavours To Savour, I will help you learn a simple way of making popcorn. It is no rocket science how to make popcorn. However, there are a few do’s and don’ts which you have to keep a keen eye on, so as to not spoil your mood (and the popcorn of course!).
If you are finding ways online to make popcorn all by yourself, well your search ends here. At Flavours To Savour, I will guide you to make a bowl-full or a tub-full of popcorn, with whatever flavour (as an add-on) you want to try. So, without further much ado, here’s all you need to know about making crispy hot and savoury popcorn. Also Read: Act II Diet Popcorn Product Review: Is The Popcorn Brand’s Latest Offering A Healthy Snacking Option?
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Level of Cooking: Easy
Taste: Depends on flavours
- A packet of Instant Pop corn
- Empty out the Popcorn packet into a deep heavy bottomed pan.
- Cover the pan with a lid and switch on the gas on medium flame.
- Give the pan a shake in every 10 seconds. Within 1 minute of starting the flame, you will start hearing the pop corns popping in the pan.
- Let them be inside for 2-3 minutes.
- Peek into the pan. Once done, enjoy your freshly made popcorn with some Netflix. Enjoy!