Popcorn has been one forever beloved snack for a lot of people. We have all loved it since our childhood. From kids to adults and the older ones as well, a bowl/tub of hot (flavoured) popcorn never fails to delight anyone. Be it while binge-watching, enjoying the weather, or even solitude, popcorn has always been my constant. Also Read: How To Make Instant Pasta? Know Step-by-Step Guide To Prepare This Ready-to-Make Snack at Home.
There are too many ways you would have heard of making this finger-snack. It is no rocket science to know how to prepare this easy appetiser at home. Here, at Flavours To Savour, I will help you learn a simple way of making popcorn. However, there are a few do’s and don’ts that you have to keep a keen eye on, so as to see that it doesn’t get burnt.
I am a huge fan of Popcorn, are you to? Well, it may seem tiresome at first, but it doesn’t take much of your time and is prepared quickly. I am sure you would find this method way too easy than other options you find elsewhere. Here’s all you need to know about making crispy hot and savoury popcorn. Also Read: Act II Diet Popcorn Product Review: Is It A Healthy Snacking Option?
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Level of Cooking: Easy
Taste: Depends on flavours
- A packet of Instant Popcorn
- Empty out the packet into a deep-heavy bottomed pan.
- Cover the pan with a lid and switch on the gas on medium flame.
- Give the pan a shake in every 10 seconds. Within 1 minute of starting the flame, you will start hearing the pop corns popping in the pan.
- Let them be inside for 2-3 minutes.
- Peek into the pan. Once done, enjoy your freshly made popcorn with some Netflix. Enjoy!
If you have any doubts relating to this cooking basic or any other recipe, do let me know in the comments section below. You can also connect with me on social media channels mentioned below. I hope you found this helpful, and would be glad if you share it with your friends and family. Thank you!
Click Here for more Cooking Basics | Follow: Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Instagram