Moong Dal Pakoda Recipe: It’s rainy season and one food item that people simply cannot not make during this time is a plateful of delicious Pakodas. Well, I am sure that this appetising Moong dal Pakora recipe will make you drool over it in no time. However, if you are a fan of Pyaz Ke Pakode, then you can find its recipe here.
Coming back to Moong Dal Pakode, they are one of my favourites when it comes to Pakodas. I simply love them a lot. Well, many people do. But how to prepare some mouth-watering Moong Dal Pakodas? To begin with, it is very easy. Worry not, in no time, you can prepare this tasty Moong Dal Bhajiyas for you and your loved ones. Also Try: Paneer Parcel Recipe: Prepare This Savoury Dish On Independence Day, and Relish The Monsoon Season!
All you need is a packet of Agrawal 420 Moong Bhajiya – a very good ready-to-make product available pan-India – and your work is 50% complete. Yes, you read it right. You can prepare the entire batter at home too, but I would suggest that buying this product would not be a bad idea.
You will not need any fancy ingredients or utensils to make this amazing plate of Moong Dal Pakoda. Here’s the recipe of flavourful Moong Dal Pakode, which will leave you craving to have more!
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Level of Cooking: Medium
- Agrawal 420 Moong Bhajiya – 1 packet
- Water – 450 mL
- Oil –For Frying
- Chaat Masala – To sprinkle on the top (Optional)
Watch Video Recipe Of Pyaz ke Pakode: Try This Tasty Crispy Onion Pakora At Home This Monsoon
- Take a bowl. Empty out the packet of Agrawal 420 Moong Bhajiya in it.
- Add Water to the bowl and mix it well until there are no lumps remaining.
- Cover it with a lid and leave it idle for 15-20 minutes.
- After 15-20 mins, drop in small portions of the batter in medium-heat oil.
- Fry them until they turn golden brown in colour.
- Take them out on an absorbent paper when they turn golden brown.
- Sprinkle some Chaat Masala on them and enjoy ‘Instant Moong Bhajiya’ with Tea! Quick recipe: Green Chutney Recipe: Step-by-Step Guide To Prepare Mint Coriander Chutney Easily
- You can add few spices based on your taste preferences. Although, I feel it tastes perfect and doesn’t need any additives.
- Well speaking of Pakodas and not talking about MasalaChai would be injustice no? Well, here’s the popular Chai recipe too.
- Do not remove it too early as they might remain uncooked, or don’t remove it too late either as it will get burnt.
- Keep stirring them occasionally. Another Yummilicious Pakoda Recipe: Pyaz Ka Pakoda Recipe: Try This Tasty Homemade Pakode Dish From Monsoon Special Pakodi Collection
Do try this recipe at home and let me know how it turned out for you. For me, it turned out to be awesome. If you have any questions regarding the recipe of Moong Dal Bhajiya, do let me know in the comments section below. You can also connect with me on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter. I’ll be happy to answer your queries. Till then, Happy Eating!