Sev Ke Pakode Recipe: One of the food items that we all love to savour in the monsoon season is Pakoda, and what better can it be than a plateful of delicious Sev Ke Pakode? Well, here’s an easy-to-prepare tasty Pakoda recipe that you would love to make for yourself and your family. I am a big fan of Sev ke Pakode, are you too? Also Read: Moong Dal Pakoda Recipe: Prepare This Instant Moong Bhajiye From My Monsoon Special Pakodi Collection
The good thing is that you can make Sev Pakoda as a snack item as well. Be it during your tea time, or as an option for lunch or dinner, you can eat these flavourful Sev Ke Pakode at anytime of the day. It needs very few basic ingredients and no fancy utensils to prepare. I am sure you will love this mouth-watering ‘Sev Pakoda recipe. If you have it with Coriander/Schezwan chutney, it would taste even better. Another Monsoon Recipe: Pyaz Ka Pakoda Recipe: Try This Tasty Homemade Pakode Dish From Monsoon Special Pakodi Collection
Do prepare this delicious recipe at home in this lockdown period and delight your beloved family, and loved ones. And don’t forget to tell me how this Sev ke Pakode recipe turned out for you. Also Try: Paneer Parcel Recipe: Prepare This Savoury Dish and Relish The Monsoon Season
- Course: Snacks/Starters
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Level of Cooking: Medium
- Agrawal 420 Moong Bhajiya – 1 packet
- Water – 450 ml
- Sev – 1/2 cup
- Onion – 1 medium sized (finely chopped)
- Coriander (Green) Chutney – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – As per taste
- Oil – For frying purpose
- Chaat Masala – To sprinkle on top (optional)
Watch Video Recipe Of Sev Ke Pakode: Try This Amazing Sev Pakoda At Home This Monsoon
- Take a bowl and empty out the Agrawal 420 Moong Bhajiya packet in it.
- Add water to the bowl and mix it well until there are no lumps remaining.
- Cover it with a lid and leave it like that for 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, you should mix Sev, Onion, and Coriander (Green) Chutney together to form a thick dough.
- Make small balls of this dough.
- After 15-20 minutes, dip these small balls of the fresh Sev-n-Onion mixture in the batter.
- Make sure to coat the balls evenly with the batter from all sides.
- Drop the mixture balls one-by-one in the medium hot oil.
- Fry them until they turn golden brown in colour, and then take them out on an absorbent paper.
- Sprinkle some Chaat Masala on them and enjoy Sev Ke Pakode with Tea. Quick recipe: Green Chutney Recipe: Step-by-Step Guide To Prepare Mint Coriander Chutney Easily
- You can add few spices based on your taste preferences. Although I feel, this recipe tastes perfect and doesn’t need any other additives.
- If you are looking for a quick recipe of tea, you can check here.
- Do not remove the mixture balls too early as it will remain uncooked, or too late as it will get burnt/overcooked.
- Keep stirring them occasionally.
Do make this delicious Sev Ke Pakode recipe in this lovely rainy season and tell me how it turned out for you. If you have any doubts or queries regarding the recipe of Sev Pakoda, please write in the comments section below. I’ll be glad to solve your queries. Till then, Happy Eating!