The Achari Paratha was one brilliant idea that came to my mind this weekend. And with Valentine’s Day fast-approaching, I put a twist in the Achari Paratha recipe, which once prepared, would look delighting to eyes too, and not just the taste buds.
One can have a plateful of Achari Paratha with a yummylicious bowl of curd. If not curd, people can savour the heart-shaped with other sides as well, be it green mint chutney or even with garlic chutney. Green Chutney Recipe: Step-by-Step Guide To Prepare Mint Coriander Chutney Easily.
Achari Paratha recipe doesn’t look like your lovey-dovey dish. However, once you plate up with the sides, and/or a bowl of curd, it pretty much turns out to be more than just loving. Try making it for your family and kids and it won’t be less than a Valentine special for them.
So as the Valentine’s Week begins, one can try preparing this delicious Achaari Paratha recipe for their loved ones. It might take a bit of your time and extra care while you make it, but then, the taste would be amazing too. Achari Masala Sandwich Recipe: Enjoy This Must-Have Savoury Grilled Sandwich!
Main Ingredient: Achaar | Course: Indian Bread
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Level of Cooking: Medium
- Taste: Savoury
- Wheat Flour – 1 Cup
- Lukewarm Water – 1 Cup (As required for the dough)
- Pickle (of your choice) – 1 Tablespoon (As required)
- Oil/Ghee – As required
- Heart shape Cookie cutter
- Make dough of Wheat Flour, Water and Pickle of your choice.
- Take a small ball of the dough and make a round chapati out of it.
- Layer the chapati with some Pickle, and then fold it back in four folds.
- Again, roll out a chapati of the same 4-fold dough.
- Cut out a heart shape out of the chapati you have just rolled using the heart shape cookie cutter.
- When ready, shallow fry the heart-shaped chapatis in a non-stick pan.
- Keep applying some Ghee (or Oil) to it.
- Tada! Your Valentine special ‘Achaari Parathas’ are ready!
- You can use a cookie cutter or nothing at all. It would taste equally delicious.
- You can also use the pickle of your choice but make sure to use the masala of the Achaar only.