Smoked Masala Chaas Recipe: Summers call for a delightful drink recipe. And we cannot miss on Chaas for the summers. So here I am with the recipe of Smoked Masala Chaach for you. Now you would be confused about Smoked Chaach. It sounds a bit weird right. But I thought of experimenting with my Masala Chaas this summer and gave it a nice smoky flavour. Also Try: Anjeer Kulfi Recipe: Easy Steps To Make This Delicious Dessert At Home This Summer
And to my surprise, it turned out to be yummilicious. Don’t believe me? Try it for yourself. And I am sure you will love it! (Just like I did!) Also, this drink is going to refresh you completely on a hot summer day. And it goes without saying that it’s super healthy and boosts your immunity. Also Read: Nescafe Hazelnut Coffee: Is Nestle’s New Cold Coffee Tasty?
I always keep going back to this recipe whenever I crave a cold drink during summers. So what are you waiting for? Get into the kitchen now, and try your hands on it.
- Course: Dessert
- Cook Time: 1/2 Hour
- Level of Cooking: Easy
- Serves : 4
- Curd – 1 cup
- Water – 1 cup
- Black Pepper – 1 tsp
- Black Salt – 1 tsp
- Regular Salt – 1 tsp
- Jeera Powder – 1 tsp
- Freshly Chopped Coriander Leaves
- Fresh Mint Leaves
- Burning Coal
- Hing – A pinch
- Jeera Powder – A pinch
- Ghee – 1 tsp
Watch the full video recipe for Thandai Mousse at home:
- Add Curd, Water, Black Pepper, Black Salt, Salt, Jeera Powder, Coriander leaves & Mint Leaves to a blender & blend everything well.
- Then place a bowl on the Chaach with Hot Coal in it. Sprinkle Jeera Powder and Hing on it.
- Top the coal with Ghee and cover it with a lid immediately.
- After 5 mins, remove the lid, remove the bowl and your Smoked Masala Chaach is ready to serve.
- Serve it chilled. Enjoy!
- Be really quick while covering the bowl with a lid else you will lose all the smoke.
- You can skip Hing or Jeera if you don’t like the flavour of it and give a simple smoke of just Ghee. Quick recipe: Watermelon Rind Curry Recipe: Make This Tasty Tarbuj Ke Chilke Ki Sabzi Main Course Dish
Do make this yummilicious Smoked Masala Chaas recipe and tell me how it turned out for you. If you have any doubts or queries regarding this recipe of Smoked Masala Chaas, please write in the comments section below. I’ll be glad to solve your queries. Till then, Happy Eating!